Ready for another year of fun in Branson, Missouri? The Dixie Stamped show promised to be better than it has ever been before in 2017. This show is one of my favorites that I nearly always recommend to friends and family that are coming to visit the area. I have lived in Branson since 1993 and have seen many show's that have come and gone, but Dixie Stampede is a mainstay that is a perennial favorite with tourists and locals alike.
Dixie Stampede 3PM, 5:30 PM, and 8PM Show Schedules for 2017
Just because you may have seen... maybe the 2016 Dixie Stampede Show and think that it will just be the same, well think again. Dixie does a fantastic job of changing the themes each year, bringing in new talent and really putting on an entirely new show. You can truly see this show every year and be just as thoroughly entertained. You can actually see it twice a year and be amazed at the contrast between the summer and Christmas Shows! This years show has an entirely different format, fun games for the family and a new experience for you and your family.
So, What Times Do The Shows Start? What Time Should You Arrive?
Well, first of all, please refer to the 2017 Dixie Stamped schedule below for the dates that you will be visiting Branson.. During peak periods of the year they have 3 shows during the day as opposed to the slower periods. For most of the season Dixie Stamped Shows begin at 3PM, 5:30PM or 8:PM. Looking for something to do in the morning? Checkout out all of the 2017 Branson Morning Shows that you can choose from this year. Choose a date for Dixie Stampede detailed pricing and ordering information as well as show overviews, what time you should arrive, and more.
Dixie Stampede Show Tips :
- Arrive early! They have a pre-show each year that is always fun to watch.
- You can get snacks before the show, but once they start serving food in the main arena, more food will be coming fast and furious. You will be full!
- Be sure to ask about the vegetarian menu if that is your preference. They have alternative meal choices.
- This show sells out consistently, regardless if you plan to see the 3PM, 5:30PM or 8PM show. You can order by clicking through your show dates below. The great deal about this ticket agency is that they are actually from Branson. If you chose to, you could drive up to the building and purchase your tickets there. We suggest getting tickets early because you will get much better seat. ALSO, they do not charge you any fees at all.. They purchase price you see noted is the price you pay. No hidden fees. This is entirely different than using ticket agencies like Ticketmaster that always has extra fees added before you are done checking out.
- Be sure to have a few dollars to tip the servers. They have to work at a fast pace to get the whole menu served to you before the main part of the show begins. Gratuity isn't included in the price so plan to have some cash for the hard working men and women who help make the show as fantastic as possible. It's not an easy job. You will see what I mean when you see the food come out..
- You will be eating with your hands! Wet wipes are provided, but you may want to bring an extra napkin or two.
- Alcohol is forbidden at Dixie Stampede theaters.
- The Dixie Stampede Show loves for fans to participate so you may be up and down during the show.. Clapping, cheering, or participating in some form or fashion. So dress casually.. You will be eating dinner with your fingers anyway, right??
- The riders will meet you after the show for photographs / autographs. Kids love to see the horses!
- Children under 3 are free but they will be sitting in your lap ;)
- They provide doggie bags for what you can't eat... They feed you well!
Ok, now to the dinner menu and what you get to eat!
2017 Dixie Stamped Dinner Menu
Hope you come hungry because the 2017 Dixie Stampede Dinner Menu consists of :
- A whole roasted chicken
- A hickory smoked barbecue pork loinn
- Creamy veggie soup
- Corn on the cob with hot melted butter (great since you will be eating with your fingers!)
- Baked potato basted with herbs.
- Homemade biscuits
- A specialty dessert (the desserts can vary throughout the season).
Note : They have alternative food choices for vegetarians and vegans!